- Check out our new Google Calendar for committee meeting times!
Demobots: We build robots to show off. RC cars, dancing minibots, and a motorized couch.
IGVC: Aiming to win the Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition with our robot, RAS Ranger.
Robotathon: A yearly RAS run and hosted introductory robotics competition.
RoboMaster: We build small human controlled robots to compete in an annual competition hosted by DJI.
Corporate Committee: We reach out to companies and build connections with them.
Vex U: We deisgn, build, and program robots to compete in the Vex U robotics competition
Micromouse: A fast maze-solving robot.
CURM: The Convention for Unconventional Robotic Movement; a yearly RAS run and hosted event.
Region 5: A robotics competition between over 40 universities from southwest states.
RoboSub: We build underwater autonomous robots to compete in a annual collegiate competition.
- Video game nights: Just about everything.
- Board game nights: Also everything.
- 2013: IGVC - 15th place in AutoNav Challenge - DoloRAS
- 2007: IGVC JAUS Level 1 Award; BlastyRAS, IEEE Region 5 - 5th Best Run - Whiny 1.1, FIRST - Rookie All-Star Award, Nationals Qualification - TinMan
- 2006: IGVC - Highest Rookie Score - RASlow, IEEE Region 5 - Final Qualification, 4th Highest Score - Whiny, DPRG - Outdoor Long Haul, 2nd Place - RASlow, BEST - BEST Mentor Award
- 2005: DPRG - RoboRama, 2nd Place
- 2004: IEEE Region 5 - Finals Qualification - Kim Smith