Robotathon: A yearly RAS run and hosted introductory robotics competition.
CURM: The Convention for Unconventional Robotic Movement; a yearly RAS run and hosted event.
IGVC: An outdoor autonomous navigation and vision challenge with worldwide competition. Held yearly in Michigan.
Region 5: A robotics competition between over 40 universities from southwest states.
Pacbot (new!): A Pacman robot.
Demobots: We build robots to show off. RC cars, dancing minibots, and a motorized couch.
- UT Intramural Sports: Currently beach volleyball. Ultimate also happens.
- Video game nights: Just about everything.
- Board game nights: Also everything.
- 2013: IGVC - 15th place in AutoNav Challenge - DoloRAS
- 2007: IGVC JAUS Level 1 Award; BlastyRAS, IEEE Region 5 - 5th Best Run - Whiny 1.1, FIRST - Rookie All-Star Award, Nationals Qualification - TinMan
- 2006: IGVC - Highest Rookie Score - RASlow, IEEE Region 5 - Final Qualification, 4th Highest Score - Whiny, DPRG - Outdoor Long Haul, 2nd Place - RASlow, BEST - BEST Mentor Award
- 2005: DPRG - RoboRama, 2nd Place
- 2004: IEEE Region 5 - Finals Qualification - Kim Smith