- Robotathon: A RAS hosted and organized event, in which several teams compete to complete several checkpoints through the use of their robots.
- Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition (IGVC): An outdoor autonomous navigation and vision challenge with over 40 universities from around the world, held in Michigan.
- IEEE Region V – Robotics: A robotics competition with over 40 universities around the southwest states, usually held at different university each year.
- Convention for Unconventional Robotic Movement (CURM): A RAS hosted and organized event, in which indivudials create robots to simulate walking or crawling.
- Mentorship: Our members volunteer for 6 weeks to mentor high school students in the FIRST and BEST Robotics Competition.
- The Austin Children’s Museum: demonstrating our robots and describing the engineering problem solving process to children attending their robot camps
- Anderson High School Robotics: mentoring their robotics team in BEST, FIRST, and other robotics competitions.
- The College of Engineering at UT Austin: various outreach events, including Explore UT, Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day, and work with Cheryl Farmer, Senior Program Coordinator – Engineering Education Outreach.
- Spring Loaded Trampoline Park
- Hot Lava Obstacle Course
- Board Game Nights
- Austin Paintball
- 2007: IGVC JAUS Level 1 Award; BlastyRAS, IEEE Region V – 5th Best Run – Whiny 1.1, FIRST – Rookie All-Star Award, Nationals Qualification -TinMan
- 2006: IGVC – Highest Rookie Score – RASlow, IEEE Region V – Final Qualification, 4th Highest Score – Whiny, DPRG – Outdoor Long Haul, 2nd Place – RASlow, BEST – BEST Mentor Award
- 2005: DPRG – RoboRama, 2nd Place
- 2004: IEEE Region V – Finals Qualification – Kim Smith